The American Republic

A mock government site designed to give political fanatics, not-so-fanatical-but-politically-knowledgeable, and politically interested people a place to learn about government and experience it firsthand (well, sort of).

You are not connected. Please login or register

Convention Archives

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Convention Archives Empty Convention Archives on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Christopher S.

Christopher S.
Administrator
Administrator
Scenario:
"It is 2014 A.D., the Revolutionary Communists, along with the Anarchists, have suceeded in tearing the United States apart, and destroying almost all of her political institutions. Mobs run free all over the streets, mingling the blood of Innocents with the dirt on the streets.

In the midst of this chaos, a few states have regained order and stability in their jurisdictions, and have determined to unite with one another to stop the tide of Anarchy and Revolution.

They have called for a Constitutional Convention to draw up a plan for a new government that will protect the Citizens of the States from all enemies both foreign and domestic, and establish Liberty to themselves and their Posterity."

To me, that is not a very far-fetched scenario, and I fear that it is what will truly happen in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. People will be craving for Political Leaders, and I wish to prepare myself to be one of those leaders.

I am serious, the American Populace is teetering on the edge of complete Immorality, and if they fall, the rocks of Tyranny are at the bottom of the cliff, just waiting for another victim. Maybe America has fallen already. I do not know. However, we must be prepared to be Shepherds, and not Sheep. We must lead the few that survive the fall to Liberty." - By Christopher from CP Thread

Convention Agenda:

The New American Republic Resolutions:

Author: Christopher S.

1) Resolved that the new Government for America ought to be a National Republic, powerful enough to accomplish all the goals of this Convention, yet kept responsible to its Citizens and to Justice through numerous checks upon it.

2) Resolved, therefore, that the National Government ought to be comprised of three separate and distinct branches, these being the Legislative, Executive, and Judicial branches.

3) Resolved that the National Legislature ought to consist of two branches: a House of Representatives, and a Senate.

4) Resolved that the members of the National House of Representatives ought to be elected by the people of the Nation every ________ years for the term of _________ ; to be of the age of _________ years at least, to receive liberal stipends by which they may be compensated for the devotion of their time to public service, and whose numbers shall be in proportion to the number of Citizens in the several Provinces.

5) Resolved that the members of the National Senate ought to be elected by electors chosen for that purpose by the people of the Nation (in order to do this, the Nation shall be divided into election districts, which shall be equal in area), to be elected for a term that will insure their independence; who shall not recieve any monetary compensation for their services to the Nation, and who shall be ineligible for any offices under the Provincial governments, and whose number shall be ____________.

6) Resolved that each branch of the National Legislature ought to possess the right of originating acts; that the National Legislature ought to be empowered to enjoy all the powers vested in the Congress of the late United States of America and moreover all legislative powers that may affect the Welfare of the Nation; to negative and repeal all laws passed by the several Provinces; and to call forth the full force of the Nation against any enemy foreign, and any Province, or group of Individuals, or any combination thereof, who fail to do their duty under the Articles of this Constitution, and to have the power to institute inferior courts in each Province for the determination of all matters of general concern.

7) Resolved that a National Executive ought to be chosen by the People of the Nation every______ years, for the term of _______; to receive a fixed compensation for the services rendered, in which no increase nor diminution shall be made affecting the Magistracy existing at the time of the increase or diminution; to have a negative on all laws passed by the National Legislature, which may be repassed with a concurrence of three-fourths of the National Legislature, to have the direction of war when authorized or begun, to have with the advice and consent of the National Senate the power of making all treaties, to have the power of appointing by and with the consent of the Senate all inferior officers of the National Government and the Justices of the National Courts, to have the power of pardoning all offences except Impeachment.

Cool Resolved that a National Judiciary ought to consist of a Supreme Court, and other inferior courts that the National Legislature may institute, to hold their offices during good behavior; and to receive a fixed compensation for the services rendered, in which no increase nor diminution shall be made affecting the Judiciary existing at the time of the increase or diminution; that the jurisdiction of the inferior courts shall be to hear and determine in the first instance, and the Supreme Court to hear and determine in the last resort; all piracies and felonies on the high seas, captures from an enemy, cases in which foreigners or citizens of other Provinces in which other provinces or the inhabitants thereof may be interested, the collection of National Revenue, impeachments of any National officers, questions on the constitutionality of acts of the National Government or the Provincial Governments, and questions which may involve the National peace and harmony.

9) Resolved that provision be made for Provinces arising within the limits of the American Republic, with the consent of _____-______’s of the National Legislature.

10) Resolved that a Republican Government ought to be guarantied in each Province, and in the Nation as a whole, by the National Government.

11) Resolved that provision ought to be made for the amendment of the Constitution whensoever it shall be deemed necessary, and that the assent of the National Government ought not be required thereto.

12) Resolved that all officers, magistrates, and officials under the National Government and under the Provincial Governments, ought to be bound by oath to support the Constitution, and to remain loyal to the National Government which it institutes.

13) Resolved that all Magistrates under the National Government be liable to impeachment for mal- and corrupt conduct; and upon conviction to be removed from office, and disqualified from holding any place of trust or profit; all impeachments are to be tried by the National Senate.

14) Resolved that this National Government shall not be dissolved by the Provinces, Citizens, itself, nor any combination thereof, except through the instituting of a Dissolution Amendment which shall be passed in the same way any other amendment to this Constitution is passed.

15) All Laws made by the National Government in pursuance of the Constitution, shall be Sovereign over all the Nation.

Passed Nem. Con.

Un-Passed Resolutions:

7) Resolved that a Head of State ought to be instituted for this Nation, whose title shall be, "the President of the American Republic"; this Head shall be chosen in the following way: (The People of each province shall select two candidates per province, the House of Representatives shall choose half of these candidates to continue in the process, then the Senate shall choose two of these candidates to continue in the process, finally, these two individuals shall be voted upon by the People of America, and the winner of a two-thirds majority shall be declared the President. If a two-thirds majority cannot be gained, then the two remaining candidates shall be voted upon by the House of Representatives, and the winner shall be declared by a majority of votes.
Once the President dies, renounces his title, or is impeached, his sons shall appear before the Congress. The Congress shall first decide whether these sons are unworthy of the title, which shall require a three-fourths vote in the affirmative to pass. If they decide the sons may be worthy of the title, then they shall vote to decide which one shall be given the title of President. If they decide that the sons are not worthy, then the first method of election shall be followed. If the sons are not of age, then the Regent who was chosen by the late President shall hold the Executive power of the President until at least one of the sons is of age, which son shall be given the title of President.) The President ought to serve during good behaviour; to receive a salary equal to the members of the House of Representatives; to have a negative on all laws passed by the National Legislature, to have the power to declare war with the advice and consent of the majority of the National Congress, to make treaties, to have the power of appointing by and with the consent of the Senate all inferior officers of the National Government, the Governors of the Provinces and the Justices of the National Courts, to have the power of making laws with the consent of a majority of the National Congress or three-fourths majority of either house, and to have the power of pardoning all offences except Impeachment.

Author: Christopher S.

7) Resolved that a Head of State ought to be instituted for this Nation, whose title shall be, "the President of the American Republic"; he shall be in charge of internal state affairs from federal policy regarding internal matters and to national defense.This Head shall be chosen in the following way: He will be chosen before the Prime Minister; (The People of each province shall select two candidates per province, the House of Representatives shall choose half of these candidates to continue in the process, then the Senate shall choose two of these candidates to continue in the process, finally, these two individuals shall be voted upon by the People of America, and the winner of a two-thirds majority shall be declared the President. If a two-thirds majority cannot be gained, then the two remaining candidates shall be voted upon by the House of Representatives, and the winner shall be declared by a majority of votes.
The above, exact process shall be used to choose the Prime Minister of the nation with the exception that the Prime Minister must be of the same party of the President in order that he may serve and represent the public most accurately in accordance with their choice for President. The Prime Minister shall be given the first perusal of matters of the external state policies and diplomacy and shall report with a state of the globe address to the President and Congress and the people. Both he and the President shall coordinate on matters of national defense when their positions intersect and if they cannot agree their decision shall be sent to Congress and finally be subject to Judicial procedures if necessary. This division of powers is to remove some of the massive load off the President and to provide an extra slight check on the President. The President and Prime Minister both shall serve a term of four years and are each separately eligible for one more term with or without the other.
They both shall choose running mates to replace them if they die or incapacitated in office.
The President ought to serve during good behavior; to receive a salary equal to the members of the House of Representatives; to have a negative on all laws passed by the National Legislature, to have the power to declare war with the advice and consent of the majority of the National Congress and the Prime Minister, to have the power of appointing by and with the consent of the Senate all inferior officers of the National Government (except those pertaining to the Prime Ministers departments), the Governors of the Provinces and the Justices of the National Courts, to have the power of making laws with the consent of a majority of the National Congress or three-fourths majority of either house, and to have the power of pardoning all offences except Impeachment. The Prime Minister ought to serve during good behavior to receive a salary equal to the President’s and shall have the power of making treaties with either the consent of the President or 2/3’s majority of Congress. Treaties can be repealed only through Congress.

Author: Sky-Opera

Last edited by Christopher S. on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

http://mockgovamerica.forumotion.com

2Convention Archives Empty Re: Convention Archives on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:43 am

Christopher S.

Christopher S.
Administrator
Administrator
The Wesley Amendments:
XXIX (29) Section 1. The protection of marriage as between one man and one woman, men shall not marry men anymore and women shall not marry women anymore, Marriage isn't marriage unless it is between one man and one woman population and family will be destroyed if this were to continue, any men or women married to one of the same sex as of this amendment passing is henceforth Unmarried.--Section 2. Congress shall have the power to enforce this by appropriate legislation.

XXX (30) Section 1. the Congress and President of the United States of America shall as of the passing of this amendment every year set A complete balanced budget for the year ahead and balance the budget as to the effect where our federal deficit does not exceed more than 45% of GDP by the year 2022 and can never again exceed 50% of GDP Except under cases of extreme national emergencies, such as war , and weather related issues , but even still shall not exceed 75% of GDP.--Section 2. Congress shall have the power to enforce this on themselves by appropriate action and legislation.

XXXI (31) Section 1. Term limits, Congressman and Congresswomen shall become citizen legislators not career politicians as our founding fathers intended.--Section 2. Each United States senator shall still be elected to 6 year terms, but from now on cannot stay in their seat in excess of 2 terms.--Section 3. United States representatives Shall be elected still to terms of 2 years but cannot stay in their seat for any longer than 5 terms.--Section 4. Any Congressman or women in office as of this amendments passing who have been in congress longer than the above terms, will be allowed to finish out their term and be elected for another but no more than that and will then have to relinquish their seat.-- Section 5. Congress shall have the power to enforce on themselves by appropriate legislation.

XXXII (32) Section 1. United States of America Supreme Court justices shall now have to relinquish their seat after 15 years of service on the bench.--Section 2. this rule we'll take effect immediately after the amendment is passed, but each justice who has served longer than 15 years will have one year to phase out. Section 3. Congress shall have the power to enforce this by appropriate legislation.

Author: Wesley G. Sturgill

3Convention Archives Empty Discussions on Term Limits on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:45 am

Christopher S.

Christopher S.
Administrator
Administrator
Re: New Constitutional Convention
by Viscount Christopher Stahlberg » January 29, 2012, 11:30 pm

Samuel O wrote:
“Mr. President,
I would be opposed to three years as I think that would be setting off the balance power for whatever terms we set for the Senate and the executive branch. Mathmatically how would that workout? You can't if we re-use the old system we'd have Senators serve nine years which is to long and keeps them unaccountable and and same with the executive, six years is too long. We could adjust it in other ways I guess but it seems that it wouldn't ever fall to much into alignment mathmatically.

I would also like move that we put term limits of at least 12 years on Representative so as to curb the powers of career congressman.”
Mr. President, term limits were discussed and suggested in the Federal Convention in which our Fathers brought forth the Constitution. It was discarded for so many reasons, and I have but little time to relate them (it is past 10:00 my time).

The first, and most obvious to them, was that term limits prevent perfect representation in Congress. If term limits are in place, then the People will be prevented from electing those whom they most trust and admire, forcing them to vote for someone who is less loved. Thus, it is an infringement upon the power of the People.

Secondly, it is only necessary if we do not trust the People to choose good leaders. If they can choose good leaders, and will not be swayed by demagogues to vote in those politicians time and again, then term limits are not necessary. So, I ask, what does the Honourable Representative from Wisconsin mean by bringing up this proposition? Does he trust the People to choose good representatives for themselves? Does he believe that they are responsible enough? Does he believe that the people can govern themselves, and thus can choose their own representatives without our barging in and preventing them from choosing those the people most trust?

Remember, "But if no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us has the capacity to govern someone else? All of us together, in and out of government, must bear the burden."

So, either we trust the People to choose their leaders wisely, or we do not. So, what will we choose? What do we believe?

Mr. President, I am completely against term limits, and would be saddened to see this Convention assault the People's power in such a grievous way.

Re: New Constitutional Convention

by Viscount Christopher Stahlberg » January 31, 2012, 10:03 am
gmx0 wrote:
“Mr. President,

Of course we can't trust the People to choose their leaders wisely(at least most of the time). It is a result of our fallen state to have a mob mentality, and often results that leaders are elected on the basis of popularity and other weak attributes.

In the events of 2014, I would presume no advances in religion or revival has been made. The People of 1776 did have a Great Awakening to help make them wise. Since I see no similar movement of the Spirit of liberty, there needs a bit less freedom for the People today in choosing their leaders. That is why I support the term limits.”

Mr. President, that is the point I have been trying to make, and yet I am continually assaulted because of it. When I say that the People can not be trusted, and therefore we must make a government that does not depend solely upon them, people like Representatives Samuel and Garcia throw out words like "self government", and "the People", and tell me that the government must be accountable to them. However, these same representatives then tell me that the People can not be trusted, and are swayed by demagogues (pork barrel spending, having more money than opposing candidates, etc.), which is something I pointed out. Am I the only one who sees the irony in this?

I agree with Representative Garcia, the People of today can not be trusted to choose good leaders. So, why should we make government more accountable to them?

Samuel O wrote:
“Mr. President,
The people can and should elect the people for whom they choose and some politicians I guess can be truly beloved. But the problem is that many politicians stay in congress so long that they make a career out of it and they don’t serve so long because they are well liked. But instead, because, a lot of times they use pork barrel spending, gerrymandering and just plain having more money than a challenger does due to being an incumbent. Representative incumbents from World War II to 2008 have had a 92% reelection rate. We don’t want to have it where we have people serving just so they can find ways to climb up a political ladder and end up wielding enormous influence. Term limits would also help check lobbyists and would help to reduce corruption making it so people cannot just keep using earmarks.”

Mr. President, is not the irresponsibility of the People, which Representative Samuel speaks of, the very thing I was assaulted by him for speaking about? I call for a government that does not rely upon the People, and checks them through both a Biblical Common Law, and different ruling types (aristocrats and monarchs), and he attacks me for being anti-democratic. Then he calls for term limits because the people cannot choose leaders other than career demagogues.

Allow me to be blunt, if the People cannot be trusted to choose good leaders for themselves, then term limits will not help at all. It is like putting a sponge-bob band-aid on a decapitated trunk and expecting the dead man to come back to life. No, we must bury the dead man Democracy, and replace him with healthy man Mixed Government.

Samuel O wrote:
”Another thing is a poll done in 2011 showed three out of four people think that politicians worry too much about losing their jobs. Congressman a lot of times put their short term gain first for the sake of holding their postition for a longer time instead of putting first what’s best for the country. With term limits they would be limited anyway and wouldn’t be so concerned about themselves as in for their country.”

Of course politicians fear to lose their jobs. Do you blame them? Do you want to keep your job?
Aside from that, what is wrong with a "career politician"? They have too much power? What about a CEO, or a diplomat, or a General? If we limit the terms of the politicians, then let us limit the terms of the generals in the armed forces. Or how about the Director of the CIA, maybe we should limit its terms.

Question, why are we punishing politicians for having experience, and being elected by their kinsmen? That is all that term limits are, and we would never do it outside of government, so why should we bring it in?

Karis Heise wrote:
”Mr. President,
Term limits are an interesting thing. It seems that if you use them, you limit the rightful power of the people, but if you don’t you have a lot of what we see today, where corrupt candidates keep getting reelected either because of their money or because of the sheep-like and corrupt, supportive public.

I have heard, about an idea that might sort of help both problems. Basically, we could have term limits in the sense that we could give a candidate a limit of two terms back to back and then require that they don’t run the third election and sort of take a break until the election comes around again. So it would be: 2 terms, break giving someone new a chance then 2 terms, break etc. Hopefully this would allow the people to experience new leadership and maybe wake them up to their duty each election to research and really care about the candidates that they elect. Also I would like to mention that since we are using the National system this means that the Senators are not directly elected by the people so we do have that as an extra guard against the blindness of the people when they directly vote for House members.”

With limiting terms even like this, we run into imperfect representation, and we also run into another problem. With this kind of term limits, we prevent the country in an emergency from being able to choose its best leaders if those leaders have just run two terms back-to-back. This could be a major problem for this Nation, and I would prefer just scrapping term limits altogether.

Representative Heise has a good point, if we constitute the Senate well, they will be more than enough of a guard against the blindness of the People.

4Convention Archives Empty Constitutional Final Resolutions on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:48 am

Christopher S.

Christopher S.
Administrator
Administrator
Main Body of the Constitution

1) The new Government for America ought to be a National Republic, powerful enough to accomplish all the goals of this Convention, yet kept responsible to its Citizens and to Justice through numerous checks upon it.
Passed Nem. Con.

2) The National Government ought to be comprised of three separate and distinct branches, these being the Legislative, Executive, and Judicial branches.
Passed Nem. Con.

3) The National Legislature shall consist of two branches: a House of Representatives, and a Senate.
Passed Nem. Con.

4) The members of the National House of Representatives shall be elected by the people of the Nation every two years for the term of two years with term limits of two consecutive terms followed by a mandatory break then alternating between the two( the break and the 2 consecutive terms); to be of the age of twenty-five years at least, to receive liberal stipends by which they may be compensated for the devotion of their time to public service, and whose numbers shall be in proportion to the number of Citizens in the several Provinces.
Passed Nem. Silentio.

5) The members of the National Senate shall be elected by electors chosen for that purpose by the people of the Nation (in order to do this, the Nation shall be divided into election districts, which shall be equal in area), to be elected for a term of ten years, with one-fifth up for election every two years; who shall not recieve any monetary compensation for their services to the Nation, and shall be at least thirty years of age, and who shall be ineligible for any offices under the Provincial governments, and whose number shall be equal to the number of Provinces in the Nation.
Passed Nem. Con.

6) Resolved that each branch of the National Legislature ought to possess the right of originating acts; that the National Legislature ought to be empowered to enjoy all the powers vested in the Congress of the late United States of America of 2012, with the exception of those powers that impede upon the rights of the People; and moreover to negative and repeal all laws passed by the several Provinces; to institute a Biblical Common Law which may only be amended by concurrence of four-fifths of Congress; to set rules and provide for the building and maintaining of the National Highway system, which laws shall be enforced by the State Governors; to make and collect a flat income tax, which shall apply to all citizens without any exemptions; and to call forth the full force of the Nation against any enemy foreign, and any Province, or group of Individuals, or any combination thereof, who fail to do their duty under the Articles of this Constitution, and to have the power to institute inferior courts in each Province for the determination of all matters pertaining to the laws of the Nation.

Passed Nem. Con.

6 1/2) The elections of the National House of Representatives shall be according to Party List Proportional Representation. The seats of the House shall be apportioned according to the Sainte-Laguë method. Any further regulations for party list representation, or voting restrictions and requirements, shall be made with the concurrence of two-thirds of both houses of legislature and the President.
The Saint Lague method shall be defined as follows: After all the votes have been tallied, successive quotients are calculated for each political party. The formula for the quotient is, Quotient = V/2s+1, where: "V" is the total number of votes that party received, and "s" is the number of seats that party has been allocated so far, initially 0 for all parties. Whichever party has the highest quotient gets the next seat allocated, and their quotient is recalculated given their new seat total. The process is repeated until all seats have been allocated.

Passed Nem. Con.

6 3/4) The Congress may call the Administration to account by passing a joint-resolution of no-confidence. Such a joint-resolution shall not be admissible unless it is signed by at least one tenth of the Members of the Congress. Voting may not take place within forty-eight hours after the joint-resolution has been tabled. Only votes cast in favour of the no-confidence resolution shall be counted and the latter shall not be passed unless it secures a majority of the votes from the Congress. When the Congress passes a resolution of no-confidence, the Prime Minister shall tender the resignation of the Administration to the President of the Republic.

Passed Nem. Con.

7) Resolved that a Head of State ought to be instituted for this Nation, whose title shall be, "the President of the American Republic"; he shall be in charge of the foreign affairs and national defense. The President shall be chosen for a term of four years in the following manner: (The People of each province shall select two candidates per province, the House of Representatives shall choose half of these candidates to continue in the process, then the Senate shall choose two of these candidates to continue in the process, finally, these two individuals shall be voted upon by the People of America, and the winner of a two-thirds majority shall be declared the President. If a two-thirds majority cannot be gained, then the two remaining candidates shall be voted upon by the House of Representatives, and the winner shall be declared by a majority of votes.)

The President ought to serve during good behavior; to receive a salary equal to the members of the House of Representatives; to have a negative on all laws passed by the National Legislature, to have the power to declare war with the advice and consent of the majority of the National Congress and the Prime Minister, to have the power to make and adopt treaties with the advice and consent of the Senate, to have the power of appointing all officers in the Military and members of the Ministry of Defense, and the Justices of the National Courts, to have the power to introduce legislation to the Congress, give orders to the Governors of the Provinces in a state of civil war or foreign war, and to have the power of pardoning all offences except Impeachment. Treaties can be repealed only through a three-fourths vote of Congress.

Passed Nem. Con.

The Congress shall have the power to appoint a Prime Minister by a majority of both houses. The President shall terminate the appointment of the Prime Minister when the latter tenders the resignation of the Administration. The Prime Minister shall appoint the other members of the Administration and terminate their appointments.

The Administration, with the Prime Minister at its head, shall have the power to introduce legislation to the Congress and conduct the policy of the National Government. It shall have at its disposal the civil service of the National Government. It shall be accountable first to the National Congress in accordance with resolution 6 3/4. The Prime Minister shall direct the actions of the Administration. He shall ensure the uniform implementation of legislation throughout the Nation. He shall also have the power to commit a Bill which is being discussed in the Congress to a council made up of a select group of lesser ministers in the Administration. This committee shall have the power to recommend amendments to the Prime Minister, who shall have the final say in deciding how the Bill is to be amended. The Bill, in the form in which it is approved by the Prime Minister, shall be sent back to the Congress, which shall debate and vote upon the Bill in the form in which it was approved by the Prime Minister. If the bill does not pass, it shall be considered an automatic Vote-of-No-Confidence, which shall be treated in accordance with resolution 6 3/4. The Prime Minister may delegate certain of his powers to lesser Ministers.

Passed Nem. Con.

9) Resolved that a National Judiciary ought to consist of a Supreme Court, and other inferior courts that the National Legislature may institute, to hold their offices during good behavior; and to receive a fixed compensation for the services rendered, in which no increase nor diminution shall be made affecting the Judiciary existing at the time of the increase or diminution; that the jurisdiction of the inferior courts shall be to hear and determine in the first instance, and the Supreme Court to hear and determine in the last resort; all piracies and felonies on the high seas, in the air and space; captures from an enemy; cases in which foreigners or citizens of other Provinces in which other provinces or the inhabitants thereof may be interested; the collection of National Revenue; the constitutionality of acts of the National Government; impeachments of any National officers; and questions which may involve the National peace and harmony.

Passed Nem. Con.

10) Provision shall be made for Provinces arising within the limits of the American Republic, with the consent of two-third’s of the Congress. A Republican Government shall be guarantied in each Province by the National Government.
All Laws made by the National Government in pursuance of the Constitution shall be Sovereign over all the Nation.
All officers, magistrates, and officials under the National Government and under the Provincial Governments, shall be bound by oath to support the Constitution and to remain loyal to the National Government which it institutes.
All Magistrates under the National Government shall be liable to impeachment for mal- and corrupt conduct, and upon conviction to be removed from office and disqualified from holding any place of trust or profit in the National and Provincial governments. All impeachments shall be tried by the National Senate.

Passed Nem. Con.

11) This Constitution may be amended by a three-fourths vote by the Congress. The Congress shall also have the power to call a Constitutional Convention with a three-fourths vote. This Convention shall have the power to bring forth any amendments to the Constitution, which it deems necessary, to the National Congress. The Congress shall then decide to adopt or reject the amendments with a three-fourths vote in favor.
This National Government shall not be dissolved by the Provinces, Citizens, itself, nor any combination thereof, except through the instituting of a Dissolution Amendment, which shall be passed in the same way any other amendment to this Constitution is passed.

Passed Nem. Con.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum